Energy Saver Blower Door Test & In-Home Energy Evaluation
Shorty’s Plumbing & Heating Inc. can help you save up to 30% on your energy bills through our energy saver blower door test and complete in-home energy evaluation. If you have questions or would like to book an appointment, call our energy advisor, Greg Carson, at 204-799-3959.
Why Get the Energy Evaluation?
- Save 5-30% on your energy bills
- Measure your home’s actual air leakage
- Determine the ventilation requirements of your home
- Optimize the comfort, efficiency and value of your HVAC systems
Who Performs the Energy Evaluation?
- Certified Natural Resources Canada energy advisor
- Energy advisor with over 10 years of experience and over 5000 homes evaluated
Free Test with New Installations
If Shorty’s Plumbing & Heating Inc. is providing a quote on a new furnace or air conditioner, we will perform the energy saver blower door test for free in order to properly size your new HVAC equipment and identify any ventilation requirements.